Subject: PayPal Account Review Department (KMM84739649I96L0KM) :ppk1
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 03:45:06 +0000 (GMT)

Dear WEI MING WANG,

We have received  the documents of your ID card. We have received your 
photo ID before, please do not send the same document to us. Thank you 
for your cooperation.

But we are sorry that your account access limitation cannot be lifted at
this time. We need more information.

***To resolve your limitation effectively,  please complete all the 
following steps in one time.***

1.Fax or upload copies of the original bills of sale or sales invoices 
referencing your purchase or acquisition of the items you are selling in
following transaction:
6B12035529616752Y
15212679LP205160S
3L720482GH4345726
56F27548AE240614F

2.Fax or upload Tracking information for below payments received into 
your PayPal account to confirm your buyers’ receipt of your items.

26D96641A2777360E 
3L216914X8205754K 
6FM9242158138791P 
03V55987AB058741P 
09R14475CA297991K

To review your limitation in a timely way, please include the tracking 
information as bellow:
Tracking Number: 
Shipping Company（& URL）: 
PayPal Transaction ID:

If no tracking number, please provide proof that the item was shipped, 
that could be obtained from post office.

You may provide us with the documents required by fax or upload 
function. Please visit the Resolution Center and select a method to 
submit your documentation. 

If you are faxing documents, you are recommended to use the cover page 
provided by PayPal. The cover page contains information specific to you 
and using it ensures that your documents are routed and handled in a 
timely manner. If you no longer have a copy of the fax cover sheet, 
please fax the requested documentation to 86-21-28939832(China 
mainland); 852-3550-8589 (Hong Kong);  65-6510-4589 (Other countries).  
Attn: Account Review Department. Please notate your email address and 
the case number beginning with PP on each fax sheet when faxing the 
documentation:

To upload your documentation, please click 'Browse.' , select the file 
you want to attach, Click 'Open.'

We review the received documents in order and generally it takes 3 to 5 
business days to process these documents. Once we process your 
documents, we will contact you about the status of your PayPal Account.

Sincerely, 
Lina
PayPal Account Review Department
PayPal, an eBay Company

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal 
account and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any 
page. If your inquiry is regarding a claim, log in to your PayPal 
account and go to the Resolution Center.

__________ NOD32 3637 (20081124) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.nod32.com.hk