Subject: Re: Enquiry from PUREWATERCLUB
From: "Victor Rosario" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 15:31:39 +0000

I dont have any problem to use usps, do you?  I can wait for the delivery, 
just check for me shipping amounts and also the great price that you'll give 
me.  I really need a first unit rush to prove it because we have a lot of 
sedimentation and need to check if the system will need a permeate pump.

>From: "PUREWATERCLUB" <[email-masked]>
>To: "Victor Rosario" <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Re: Enquiry from PUREWATERCLUB
>Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 21:51:09 -0700
>
>
>Hi,
>
>Yes, I could offer you 100 units of 100 GPG 6 stage R/O + clear (DI) filter 
>+ 4 gls. Tank.
>But ship to PR would be a problem, since we use the USPS service to ship to 
>PR.
>Do you have good idea?
>Thanks, David
>
>>
>>Hi: I have a big organization in Puerto Rico. We sell millions dollars in 
>>water distillers and softeners. I like to know if you have interest to do 
>>business with me. I need the exclusivity for your products. Send me price 
>>for the first purchase of 100 units of 100 galons per day 6 stage R/O + 
>>clear (DI) filter + 4 gls. Tank + needle valve with shipping. Your price 
>>is $122.00. I can sell thousand of your products.Thx. Victor
>>
>

_________________________________________________________________
Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger: 
http://messenger.latino.msn.com/